- The purpose of this website is to provide information about our services and people. We may also provide updates from time to time on legal issues or developments. None of the information on our website comprises legal advice.
- We may provide links to other websites, but we are not responsible for any content or information on any websites that are linked to our website, as we have no control over such websites.
- You acknowledge that the information on our website is of significant commercial value to us and our licensors, and that all copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights in or to the information on our website are owned by us or our licensors. No right or licence is granted to you to copy, distribute or exploit any of the information contained on our website. If you wish to copy, distribute or exploit any such information, please contact us first.
- You must not attempt to:
(a) damage, interfere with or harm our website, or any network or system underlying or connected to our website, in any way whatsoever; or
(b) reverse engineer or decompile our website or any software comprising or underlying our website.
- You understand and agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. Our website and the information on it are provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim and exclude any implied conditions or warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose).
- Without limiting the above, we do not warrant that our website or any information on it will be available at all times, secure, accurate, or error-free.
- In no event will we, or our employees, agents, and other personnel, have any liability to you (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) in relation to your use of our website, whether or not such liability is direct, indirect, consequential or of a special nature, including without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue, profit, anticipated savings, goodwill or opportunity, production or loss or corruption of data.
CM Partners Limited - Privacy Statement
In the course of operating this website CM Partners Limited (“we” or “our” or “us”) may collect, use, disclose and hold information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”).
This Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information collected by our website, and describes the purposes for which we may use, disclose or hold such Personal Information.
Visiting our website
- During your visit to our website we may collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, each engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet. This information may be collected by third party software operating on our website.
- We may use and disclose such statistical data to identify user behaviour and user trends on our website, and to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of our website. We may disclose such statistical data to others, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such data.Collection of Personal Information
- If you wish to make an enquiry of us using the online form on the “Contact Us” page, then during that process you may provide us with Personal Information, for example, your name, address, email address and phone numbers. We may also collect other Personal Information about you during the course of your relationship with us, either directly from you or from third parties.
- We will use, disclose and hold Personal Information collected from our website for the purposes of contacting you about your enquiry. We will only use that information further if you decide to engage us to provide services for you, and only to the extent necessary for that engagement, to maintain your client accounts and records, for billing and collection purposes, to address feedback, and to provide you with information and updates about legal matters that may be of interest to them.Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
- We will not use your Personal Information, or disclose your Personal Information to third parties, except:
(a) to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes described in clause 4; or
(b) where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
- We will not hold your Personal Information for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information.Your rights to access and correct Personal Information
- Where we hold Personal Information about you, you have a right to access and correct that Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer (see clause 15 below) and he will tell you how to make a request and if any charges will apply.Security
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.Amendments
- We may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any such amendments will be effective immediately, unless we state otherwise. You are responsible for reviewing our website regularly to obtain timely notice of any such amendments. Your continued use of our website will constitute your acceptance of any amendments or revisions to this Privacy Statement.Contacting us or our Privacy Officer
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our privacy and data protection practices, or want to access or correct any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org